Saturday, March 14, 2009

Dave & Alexis 2009

I recently had the honor to work with Kimberly Reed as a second shooter,



Church of the Risen in Brighton Heights

I love how the priest and statue echo each another

Love this moment, he extends his hand to their new life together, she’s his princess!

the Kiss!

Happily Ever After...

On Top of their World!
the gown she made

father of the bride

Mr & Mrs, your party awaits


I love the reflection of the wedding party seated in the background

Their First Dance

I want to thank Dave and Alexis for letting me share such a special day with you! I want to thank Kim for taking me and teaching me the journalist approach to shooting a wedding. Kim you are my hero!!!

2 comments:

Dean Beattie said...

Hey! I thought I was your hero!?!

Anyway, nice work ;-)

joey kennedy said...

Of Course you are, but you have to get in line : )