Thursday, January 14, 2010

Nick & Evelyn Engagement







Happy New Year!!! Nick and Evelyn are getting married in two weeks and came over from Ohio for their engagement series. During the shoot, (the image at the bridge) I walked out on the ICE, I saw footprints and thought it was cool. Everything was fine until I went to get off and it broke!!! Such a classic moment in my life. AND the 29 degree air temperature attacked me!

I calmly got out, (ok totally panicked inside), wiped the slush and ice off my camera and proceeded to shoot! Nick and Evelyn were shocked and asked if I wanted to stop. My reply, "I waited 2 hours for this light, we are shooting!"

It might be the funniest moment that's happened to me. Needless to say, Nick and Evelyn are AWESOME! See ya soon...

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Joey the pictures are awesome! I just want to let everyone know that not only will Joey risk life and leg for his clients, he is also a world class masseuse. You can't even tell I has a stiff neck!

JoeyKennedy Weddings said...

Ha Ha Nick, Thanks Man! I want my clients to "Enjoy" the experience!

EvelynKat13 said...

Joey. There are no words to describe how gorgeous the pictures are. This shoot was so fun and I can't wait to see how the wedding pictures turn out! Thanks so much :)

Evelyn

EvelynKat13 said...

Joey. There are no words to describe how gorgeous the pictures are. This shoot was so fun and I can't wait to see how the wedding pictures turn out! Thanks so much :)

Evelyn

Unknown said...

Joey, you once again amaze me with the quality of your photos. You really did a superb job capturing the love they have for each other. Looking at these photos, it almost made me feel like I was a fly on the wall looking at this beautiful couple. Who said photography isn't a form of art?

Remember, you better not be booked the weekend of MY wedding! (That is, of course, once I find that special someone!)

JoeyKennedy Weddings said...

@ Evelyn, don't ever tell me your not photogenic ever again :)

@ Dan, thanks my friend. I thought the deal was your wedding will be in Israel :)

Unknown said...

Oh yeah! That's right. :) But you'll still be my photographer?

JoeyKennedy Weddings said...

Of Course Danny!!!

::Sylvia:: said...

Wow! These photos are so beautiful! I looove them! Do you mind if I post them on my blog to advertise?

LOL. Nikita, you're so funny! :) Wish I could've made the wedding! Hopefully we'll see you guys soon!

JoeyKennedy Weddings said...

Thanks Sylvia, you sure can!

Dean Beattie said...

I see a little of my work in that top photo ;-) Well done!