Sunday, September 20, 2009

Ben & Jackie (The Wedding @ Phipps)

Ben & Jackie pulled out the stops & had the most beautiful wedding at Phipps Conservancy in Oakland. The place drips with style and lush accoutrements. But before we get started, I took the boys up a few blocks from the hotel to this AWESOME vintage bill board. Love that black on black! Little did I know how much FUN I was going to have today here is quick preview of my favorites!
Jackie picked out the colors of these bouquets and I love them!

Phipps has so many goodies, this is from a beautiful reflecting pool on the opposite side.

Is this place amazing or what?

The ceremony was so elegant with a string quartet playing

I love their faces, they are soooo happy!!!

More from this awesome reflecting pool, I just love the Victorian feel to this place.

Ok, this was an awesome wedding party to worked with…
they are all actors and not one of them was shy!

Look at the sky opening up, I can see eternity in light like that...

I started to sing we’re off to see the wizard and Ben said, “Joey, don’t or they will.”

Ben & Jackie had the most amazing first dance, so precious
So theatrical and choreographed, I love it!

More of Amazing Phipps!

Oh my!


Dude, these people got down!


They REALLY get down, literally!!! WOW!


This wedding meant a lot to me personally. I worked with Jackie for a couple years and she always took time to look at all my photos and encourage me. She promised me I would shoot her wedding one day and when the time came, she booked me without hesitation! I am very grateful to have known Jackie and Ben as friends, but even more honored they chose me to do such a special job. Thank you, I had a blast!!!



I would also like to shout out to my friends who also supported me in their own way and it warmed my heart to see you all. Too bad we didnt see them on the DANCEFLOOR, Hmmm.

God has given me this talent and it’s a joy to touch people lives with it. Love you guys!

Jackie hired Ansley Santarcangelo to coordinate her wedding day at Phipps, she is one of the BEST COORDINATORS I have worked with to date and HIGHLY recommend her! Check out

Ansleys Website here

Must sleep now : )

1 comment:

nancy said...

Joey - I love these shots! I can't wait to see the rest.