Sunday, September 27, 2009

Rick & Amanda

Saturday it rained NON-STOP (a total surprise for September weather). However, Amanda didnt complain once nor did she get discourage! It was a true example to me of how to be when things dont work out the way you planned.


Amanda's dream was a candle lit ceremony! It was a bit tricky to pull off without ruining the ambiance with flash. I used my fastest glass and worked with the light...it turned out beautiful!
Thank you Amanda & Rick for letting me share this day with you, no matter the weather your day was simply beautiful!

2 comments:

pam said...

Joey
Awesome...this is what I say when I see your pictures or describe your work to friends. You captured the essence of my daughters wedding along with her fun carefree spirit during the reception. I can't wait to see the rest. One thing that we noticed is not only do you love what you do but you have fun at the same time. There was always a smile on your face during the reception! As we spoke about, there is always a reason that someone comes into our lives. I would not have known you if it wasn't for taking your class and the series of events that brought you back into my life once again to be the photographer of Amanda and Rick's wedding. Joey, you are an awesome photographer but more important, an awesome person. I am blessed to have met you. You have given me the inspiration to pursue what I have always had a passion about and. You will see me in class again!! Thank you for making the best out of a rainy day. I love the umbrella picture with the fall leaves, the warm glow of the candlelit aisle, the reflections in your dance picture at the reception, capturing Amanda's laughter....they are all just are wonderful.

JoeyKennedy Weddings said...

Thank you Pam!!! Your daughter is a special person, you did a really nice job raising her!

She is a true reflection of yourself, so positive and uplifting. I loved her laugh, it made everyone else around her laugh too!

It was a pleasure getting to connect with your families. Your wonderful people and I look forward to having you back in class :)